These days, young people are often struggling to make ends meet as they try to pay off student loans, high rent and the rising cost of living. As they work full time, they are also looking for what has become known as “side hustles” – extra ways to make money that will not interfere with their day jobs. Consequently, they’re always researching and reading reviews of various platforms (like this ySense review) that can possibly offer the opportunity to make extra income.
Thankfully, there are now opportunities to get paid for doing things that you are likely already doing on a day to day basis. One such opportunity is making some quick bucks from ySense. But is it a legit platform worth your time? Let’s find out in this 2019 ySense Review.
Table of Contents
What is ySense?
- Founder: James Grago
- Website: https://www.ysense.com
- Location: Hampstead, NC 28443 USA
Many people spend a lot of time on the internet, specifically on social media, mindlessly scrolling from one account to the next without really thinking about it. The amount of time spent (or in less favorable terms, wasted) scrolling through social media can be much better spent making money, which is what many millennials have decided to do with sites like ySense.com.
ySense is a website that pays you to complete tasks like watching videos, completing surveys, product testing and so on. Essentially if you promote their cause, you get paid. The promotion comes in the form of participating in their laid down program to engage partners and then getting a reward for that.
The company was started as what is known as a paid to click business in 2007. In 2017, it changed into a “get paid to” company, which is the type of company that rewards its partners for completing tasks.
With a paid to click business users click and view ads for a number of minutes and earn credits, while in get paid to business models, users complete tasks and actions other than viewing ads.
ySense does not cost anything to join. Users are only spending their time in order to make money. The company claims to have paid out over $33 million to users around the world and continues to pay to those who earn through their get paid to business model.
Many people like yourself have expressed concerns about whether ySense is a legit company, and so it is helpful to know how it works in order to better understand its legitimacy.
Earning From ySense – How Does it Work?
In this ySense review, we’re going to look at 4 different ways you can make some money using the ySense platform.
You can partake in paid surveys from a variety of different companies in a particular demographic area. These types of surveys can be about any number of topics but are most likely to be about the products or services of those specific companies. The results of the surveys are intended to help the companies improve their products for consumers.
Usually, surveys are in the demographic’s native language. So, if you’re living in a place where you do not speak the native tongue, you will likely not be able to complete the surveys.
It is also important to know that depending on what country you are in, the amount of money you can earn per survey will vary. The payout can range from $0.30 to $5 per survey.
Surveys can be completed in a variety of minutes and there is no set price per minute, either. You’ll need to qualify for each survey but be warned: oftentimes you might start a survey only to find out halfway through that they are unqualified to finish it and don’t get paid for it.
ySense surveys come from companies such as CINT, Opinionetwork, OpinionWorld, Toluna Influencers, Innovate, Global Test Market, Say So, SpeakUp, Sample Cube, Pure Spectrum, and YourSurveys.
Another way to earn money through ySense is by completing offers. And this includes testing products & services of companies, watching videos or signing up for websites.
There’s unlimited access to these offers because they’re always available. The offers are from companies such as Clixoffers, Revenue Universe, Peanut Labs, AdGate, AyeT Studios, OfferToro, Wannards, Adscen, and Kiwiwall.
There is no standard amount of money paid to participants. The payment depends on the type of offer and the sponsoring company.
Completing tasks is another way to earn in ySense. The more difficult a task, the more your earnings. Some tasks could be simply putting photos together or searching for something on Google.
ySense provides participants with filtered tasks that best suit their skill sets. You may be required to follow specific instructions or probably get some prior training for some tasks.
Participants may be denied the opportunity to complete a task if training is failed. This may be frustrating, however, it is a measure put in place to ensure that sponsors get the value for the money paid out.
Referring people to ySense is a great way to earn on the platform.
Referrals are a tried and true business model for these types of gig economy companies. Essentially, you promote an affiliate link to friends or people interested in the company. And in return, you earn commissions for their sign-ups and also when they perform tasks on the platform.
Depending on the country, referral commissions range from $0.10 to $0.30.
For activity commissions, you can earn up to 20% of the earnings of your referrals and you also can maximize your earnings if referrals increase their activities.
How Much Money Can You Really Make?
This is the biggest question on anyone’s mind and this ySense review really doesn’t have a specific answer. But, there is the possibility of actually making some money from the platform. The sign up is free, but income from the work done on ySense certainly will not be a lot right away being that the amounts of money earned are in pennies.
– First, of course, is that it is free to join. This is an obvious benefit since many gig economy companies require you to pay a startup or sign-up fee before you can start to earn money.
– There are also several ways to earn money, which provides you with the ability to seek out different tasks or actions that might better suit your skill sets and interests. Some companies only offer one type of way to earn money, which can make it difficult for users to try to earn lots of money if their skill sets do not match up perfectly.
– There are multiple ways to cash out your rewards including PayPal, Payoneer, iTunes, Amazon cards and even more.
– ySense is available in many countries, which makes it possible to travel while also making extra money. As long as you have internet access, you’ll be able to earn money. This also expands the opportunity to refer the platform to other people, which can also increase their likelihood of making money.
– Lastly, the Better Business Bureau has given the company a rating of A- which in this ySense review is definitely working in its favor.
– You can get turned down many times before finally being accepted for a task or an action.
– There are also a number of security concerns with the platform, as some of the tasks may require you to download applications to your phones or computers or enter their personal information into non-secure websites in order to earn money.
– There have also been a number of issues with users having their accounts suspended without notice when they log into their accounts in different demographic areas.
But is ySense A Scam?
Overall, it is generally accepted that the ySense platform is not a scam but 100% legit. While it is a genuine business that will help you make a little extra money on the side, it will not help you secure a lot of money quickly.
You’ll have to patiently put in a lot of effort to make a significant amount of money on ySense and this could take several months.
You can use our affiliate links here to login into ySense and get started but follow thr guides below to get started with ySense.
Getting started with ySense
Joining the ySense platform is quite simple and also free.
- You can get your free ySense account, through my affiliate link or directly from their website.
- Proceed to your inbox to verify your email address.
- Login to your ySense account to complete your profile and importantly set up your payment info.
- Do not fail to complete your survey questionnaire. – This is crucial to provide you with surveys and offers relevant to your demographics. Some required information includes educational level, household status, employment status, income and so on.
- Start completing tasks and surveys.
- You can also download and install the “ySense Add-on”. The browser extension is available for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. It notifies you of new survey opportunities.
ySense is absolutely not a get rich platform. However as previously mentioned, you certainly can earn extra bucks but with a great deal of effort and skills.
Just like other opportunities out there, ySense also has its challenges. And a major challenge users often experience is spending time attempting surveys and disqualifying at the end. No doubt this could be discouraging, but instead of giving up, you can keep trying surveys until you find those you qualify for.
Stay at home moms and students may find ySense worth their time but in this ySense review, it isn’t an opportunity I would recommend to anyone looking to earn a full-time income from the internet.
A Better Alternative to ySense
If you’re considering making the type of money that would significantly impact your life, then having your own multiple stream income business is your best option. With this kind of business, you can work anywhere and anytime at your convenience. You’ll earn income passively while having the freedom for your hobbies as well as the time for loved ones.
Truth be told, a multiple stream income business will not get you rich overnight. But would require at least a few months of your dedication and also a skill you can acquire for free through the Wealthy Affiliate Training Platform.
Wealthy Affiliate is a reputable platform with the required tools, live support, and the community of like-minded people to help you acquire a solid multiple income stream business.
If you’re interested in seeing the inside of Wealthy Affiliate, you can try their FREE MEMBERSHIP here.